Louie kicks off the Turtle Bay’s Wonder and Wellness Workshop Series November 13-16, 2014.
Designed for visual artists, photographers and nature lovers, guests will discover secrets to time-lapse and macro-cinematography techniques, enjoy small group photography excursions and engage with a visionary artist during a private, VIP screening and lecture. Space is limited in this intimate and interactive weekend workshop at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore.
The three-night exclusive package includes an intimate immersion into Schwartzberg’s work with special events led by the artist, including:
- 3 night accommodation in newly renovated epic accommodations at Turtle Bay Resort, including resort fee
- Private Welcome reception
- 3 buffet breakfasts in the Kula Grille
- A picnic lunch at Kawela Bay with Louie
- $75 activity credit to explore on SUP boards, guided kayak tour. snorkel and more
- A VIP reception with Louie
- VIP admission and seating at the presentation of “Saving our Planet: Nature’s Mysteries Revealed Through the Lens.”
- Private evening “Talk Story” event with Louie
- Dinner with Louie at Pa’akai restaurant
- A morning visual guided meditation with Louie and closing blessing with Hoku
- A 60 Minute Massage at Nalu Kinetic Spa (gratuity included)
- 2 fitness class passes
- $100 resort credit to use at restaurants, spa, or shops.